Today is Mental Health Day, and at AbBaltis, the significance of mental health is of utmost importance. As a company, one of our primary focuses is to promote and advocate for the wellbeing of our employees and actively work towards reducing the stigma surrounding mental health.
To ensure that everyone feels supported and encouraged to share their struggles, we have implemented several measures, including:
1. Mental Health Awareness Sessions: Within some of our All-Hands meetings, we provide interactive workshops and group discussions on mental health and different ways to improve one's wellbeing. Additionally, now that winter is coming, we have educated our staff on Seasonal Affective Disorder, how to recognise it, and alleviate symptoms.
2. Counselling: As part of our benefit package, we include counselling sessions for those who may need them.
3. Feedback meetings and channels: We highly value the feedback of our esteemed team members and are constantly open to receiving it. To ensure the well-being and overall job satisfaction of our employees, we conduct individual mental health feedback meetings on a quarterly basis. Additionally, we frequently administer anonymous surveys and polls to gather feedback, which aids us in identifying areas for improvement and enhancing the overall well-being and job satisfaction of our team.
4. Mental Health First Aiders: Bel and Gabi have been trained to be our company's mental health first aiders. They are able to recognise the signs and symptoms of mental health issues, provide initial support and guidance, and direct individuals to professional help when needed.
5. Code of Conduct Policy and Zero Tolerance Policy: All members of our staff undergo comprehensive training to ensure that they are fully aligned with our organizational culture. It is imperative that our internal values, which encompass professionalism, synergy, empathy, a positive attitude, a growth mindset, and dignity, are embraced and practiced on a daily basis by every individual within our organization. We have a zero-tolerance policy towards any form of negative behavior and strictly adhere to the guidelines set forth in the Equality Act of 2010, which ensures equal opportunities and prohibits discrimination.
We aim to empower individuals to prioritize their mental health by persistently promoting awareness and understanding of mental wellness, encouraging them to proactively seek support when needed, and fostering a culture that values self-care and prioritises mental health on par with physical health. By doing so, we hope to break down stigmas surrounding mental illness and create a society where individuals feel comfortable opening up about their struggles without fear of judgment or discrimination. Ultimately, we believe that prioritising one's own mental health is essential for living a fulfilling and meaningful life, and we are committed to providing resources and support to help individuals achieve this goal!
06 Dec 2023
'Tis the season for joy, and here at AbBaltis, we are thrilled to...
01 Dec 2023
At AbBaltis, we believe in celebrating the holiday season with a memorable and...
16 Nov 2023
We are delighted to share the exciting news that AbBaltis has recently attained...
09 Nov 2023
Our sales department recently engaged in a team building activity that...
06 Nov 2023
We are thrilled to share that Rebekah and Martina, two of our sales team...