We are hiring! If you would like to make the difference in these turbulent times come and join our team as a Trainee Sales Account Manager. If you are a team player, flexible and a willing to learn then we encourage you to apply. No experience necessary, training will be provided.
AbBaltis are a groundbreaking, award winning Biotech company working with the scientists to help combat COVID-19 by developing fast and accurate diagnostic tests. We are experiencing unprecedented demand for our materials as we are at the forefront to combat the novel COV-SARS-2 Coronavirus.
The key responsibilities are to:
- Follow up leads
- Reach out to potential new customers through phone and emails
- Build relationships with existing customers and understand their needs
- Prepare quotes
- Analyse past sales performance and find new sales opportunities with existing customers
- Suggest new product ideas to the scientific team
- Visit customers and attend international trade shows on occasion
- Provide fantastic customer service to our clients
- Liaise with Scientists in-house and at external organisations
- Methodically document communications with the customers in CRM database
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualities:
- Target driven
- Excellent time management skills
- Very organised and methodical
- Proven track record of achieving goals
- Team player
- Proven ability to think outside of the box and solve problems
- Happy to work in a dynamic and fast paced environment
- Degree in Science, English or Humanities preferred
- Knowledge of Spanish, German, French or Italian preferred
Salary £17,000 – 21,000 (dependent on experience) plus company bonus.
To apply for this position please email firstname.lastname@example.org including your CV along with a covering letter.